Eastern Canada’s largest MSD wants to make this your best ESPAR season ever!
Arctic Traveler Canada (ATC) is proud to be an Eberspacher Master Stocking Distributor (MSD) and offers the complete range of Airtronic and Hydronic heaters. Eberspaecher has the most comprehensive range of fuel operated air and coolant heater products available in today’s marketplace.
Espar Airtronic and Hydronic Heaters
AIRTRONIC Air Heaters
Eberspaecher’s air heaters are independent of both the engine and of the vehicle’s own heat balance. They draw in cool room or outside air, heat this up and then deliver it to the interior of the vehicle. Air heaters are an excellent solution for commercial vehicles of every type.
HYDRONIC Coolant Heaters
Eberspaecher’s coolant heaters work independently of the engine and thus offer a double plus: pre-heating the vehicle’s passenger compartment and the engine. The heaters are integrated in the cooling system of the engine. The thermal energy gained is then distributed through the vehicle’s own heat exchanger as forced hot air and this heats the interior of the vehicle via existing air vents. The engine is warmed up with the residual heat in the cooling water.
In case you don’t already know about Arctic Traveler Canada’s enviable history with Eberspaecher, we’d like to tell you a little about who we are:
- For over ten years ATC has provided full warehousing, distribution, service and sales support to Espar for all heaters across Eastern Canada.
- ATC provides our own engineering team for when customers needs deviate from the norm.
- ATC maintains three warehouses, Mississauga, Montreal and Burlington (HQ), to provide fast delivery of heaters and/or replacement parts & service.
- ATC offers full complete service, diagnostics and heater repair at all our locations and even have our own Espar trained technicians who can assist at your location.
- ATC facilitates full Espar warranty support for every heater we sell, from a simple warranty claim to training your staff how to process claims directly with Espar.
- ATC provides OEM style installs on chassis not factory equipped with heaters, this includes Espar’s full two year/2000 hour warranty on the heater.
Need an Espar heating solution for your Application?
Whether you need one heater or a skid load, replacement parts or technical support on any Espar Airtronic and Hydronic Heater, contact us.
We look forward to showing you how our 50+ years of experience can add value to your company’s bottom line!