Arctic Traveler Canada is a manufacturer and master distributor for a wide range of industry leading mobile heating solutions for any application.
Designed to perform and engineered to improve operator comfort, productivity and reduce maintenance costs, we have a solution to suite your needs.
From 16-65,000 BTU’s, our Cabin, Headliner and Rooftop AC and Heaters will supplement your applications needs to provide hours of comfort.
|Airtronic series – From the smallest on the market D2 to the 27,300 BTU’s D8, ESPAR uses innovative heating technology to provide great comfort and warmth for every application, with pleasant temperatures prevailing on cabin entry.
Hydronic series – 7,170-17,755 BTU – Fuel-powered water heater used to heat the cabin and or the engine and to de-ice the windows (defrost). The heater’s compact design, with its integrated water pump and fuel metering pump (in the diesel version), saves time when installing the heater.
HYDRONIC M & L Series Coolant Heaters
The Hydronic range from 12 kW/42,000 BTUs up to 35 kW/120,000 BTUs in a boxed configuration. These units have an automatic altitude compensation and are available in 12 or 24-volt models. Click here for more info on the Hydronic M & L Series heaters.
Click here for more information on Eperspaecher Airtronic & Hydronic Heaters
RedDOT Heaters. The most Versatile and maintenance free
|R250 series 16-30 BTU’s – Round tube and fin design allows heater mounting in any position, using multi-position leg brackets or flush mount frame. The compact size, simple plumbing and high output are ideal in any application.
R290 & R295- Single or Double Blower – 20-35,000 BTU’s – The big brother of the pair with two high performance three-speed motor blower assemblies, delivers where it’s needed most.
R3500– 49,000 BTU’s – This crew cab heater was designed to be able to heat larger cabs in extreme conditions. Its low profile and heavy duty construction allows for use in various applications.
ATC Heaters – Compact, Versatile and Maintenance free
|892059 – 27,000 BTU’s , 892041 – 40,000 BTU’s, 892002 – 65,000 BTU’s|
Available in 12V & 24V, these auxiliary heaters are designed to heat larger cabs in extreme conditions. With a high performance 3 speed blower assembly, compact size, simple plumbing, heavy duty construction and high output, these heaters deliver where it counts and are ideal in any application.
892059 – Click to view specs
892041 – Click to view specs
892002 – Click to view specs
Arctic Traveler Canada (ATC) is dedicated to heating, cooling or refrigerating mobile equipment. We’re specialists in mobile climate control and distribute industry leading products as well as design and manufacture custom products for unique applications. Call us today at 1-800-295-4156 to discuss your mobile HVAC needs.
Compact floor mount A/C and Heater for smaller commercial & industrial applications.
Arctic Traveler Canada is a proven and trusted specialist in mobile climate control and engineers a wide range of HVAC solutions for Commercial and Industrial applications. With engineered products in Agricultural, Construction, Forestry and Mining, we take pride in designing and manufacturing purpose built HVAC solutions. From concept to design using three dimensional images created in Solid Works, to manufacturing and delivery, all products are engineered to exact specifications to meet your expectations.The ATC #890131 A/C & Heater is perfect for smaller applications and offers enough performance to ensure optimum year round operator comfort. With 14,000 BTU of cooling and 19,000 BTU of heating, it provides powerful heating and cooling with the compact size you need for tight spaces. Recently updated (pictured below) to include a digital controller with temperature display and an Electrical panel that provides fused output to power Condensers, Compressor Clutches and Hot Water Valves.
Are your Tow Motor operators in need of additional comfort for the hot summers and cold winters?
ATC’s compact A/C and Heater could be the solution. It’s 15″ x 10″ & 12″ dimensions creates a package that’s small enough to fit almost anywhere, yet provides maximum performance with minimal maintenance.
* Welded steel construction * Proven reliable performance * 360° adjustable Air outlets * Heavy duty permanent magnet motor * Variable speed blower
The indoor air quality is critical to providing a healthy and productive work environment as operators spend a great deal of time in the cab of their equipment. Cab pressurizers are highly effective at removing particulate as well as vapours and fumes and are manufactured to withstand the rigours of the harshest off-road and mining environments.
For this application, we added a solution consisting of a pressurizer housing, pre-cleaner and three stage filter element, which has been tested by independent third party labs, certifying the systems provide HEPA (99.97% efficiency @ 0.3 Microns) read more here. The combination delivers clean, filtered air to the #890131 A/C & Heater via the fresh air intake.
Arctic Traveler Canada offers replacement parts & HVAC systems for all makes, any HVAC Part or System.
We also engineer a variety of HVAC solutions for any application in any industry.
Contact Us today for more information.
Parts Lookup. We made it easy and only a few keystrokes away
How to Login:
|From the home page of our ATC website, click on ATC Connect in the top right navigation pane.|
ATC CONNECT LOGIN
Enter Your Username and Password
Welcome to ATC CONNECT
Note the OEM Number Search, ATC Number Search & Part Description Place Holders at the top of the page.
The MAKE selection for this example is Freightliner, then MODEL (Columbia), then choose the YEAR
In the Top left-hand corner of the page, select Parts Lookup.
The Part Search drop down will appear. Select the Vehicle type
All available parts by type for the Freightliner, Columbia, 20xx will be displayed including ATC Item Number. OEM cross reference number and On-Hand Inventory. Click on the desired part to display detailed specs.
No Price is displayed, but specs on the part will be as well as availability and quantity by location.
Please note this inventory by location is only updated once daily, overnight and depending on the time of day and demand for the item, on hand Inventory could be depleted.
To return to the main menu at any time, click on the ATC Logo.
For access or help using ATC Connect, speak with a Customer Service Rep at 1-800-295-4156.
Eastern Canada’s largest MSD wants to make this your best ESPAR season ever!
Arctic Traveler Canada (ATC) is proud to be an Eberspaacher Master Stocking Distributor (MSD) and offers the complete range of Airtronic and Hydronic Heaters. Eberspaecher has the most comprehensive range of fuel operated air and coolant heater products available in today’s marketplace.
Espar Airtronic and Hydronic Heaters
AIRTRONIC Air Heaters
Eberspaecher’s air heaters are independent of both the engine and of the vehicle’s own heat balance. They draw in cool room or outside air, heat this up and then deliver it to the interior of the vehicle. Air heaters are an excellent solution for commercial vehicles of every type.
HYDRONIC Coolant Heaters
Eberspaecher’s coolant heaters work independently of the engine and thus offer a double plus: pre-heating the vehicle’s passenger compartment and the engine. The heaters are integrated into the cooling system of the engine. The thermal energy gained is then distributed through the vehicle’s own heat exchanger as forced hot air and this heats the interior of the vehicle via existing air vents. The engine is warmed up with the residual heat in the cooling water.
In case you don’t already know about Arctic Traveler Canada’s enviable history with Eberspaecher, we’d like to tell you a little about who we are:
- For over ten years, ATC has provided full warehousing, distribution service and sales support to Espar for all heaters across Eastern Canada.
- ATC provides our own engineering team for when customer needs deviate from the norm.
- ATC maintains three warehouses – Mississauga, Montreal and Burlington (HQ). This ensures fast delivery of heaters and/or replacement parts & service.
- ATC offers complete service, diagnostics and heater repair at all our locations and we also have our own Espar trained technicians who can assist you at your location.
- ATC facilitates full Espar warranty support for every heater we sell, from a simple warranty claim to training your staff on how to process claims directly with Espar.
- ATC provides OEM style installs on chassis not factory equipped with heaters. This includes Espar’s full two year/2000 hour warranty on the heater.
Need an Espar heating solution for your Application?
Whether you need one heater or a skid load, replacement parts or technical support on any Espar Airtronic and Hydronic Heater, contact us.
We look forward to showing you how our 50+ years of experience can add value to your company’s bottom line!
Arctic Traveler Canada, the mobile climate control specialist – Call 1-800-295-4156 for more information or visit us here.
Espar Hydronic heaters are integrated into the cooling system of the engine and work independently of the engine, thus offers pre-heating of the engine and the vehicle’s passenger compartment. The thermal energy gained is then distributed through the vehicle’s own heat exchanger as forced hot air which heats the interior of the vehicle via existing air vents. The engine is warmed up with the residual heat in the cooling water.
Pre-Season Preventative Maintenance For Hydronic Heaters
Before the cold weather arrives, it’s recommended that your Espar HYDRONIC heaters receive a preseason check to ensure the heater is clean, free running and ready for a trouble-free season. Please use the recommended tools and follow the procedures as outlined in the heater manual while removing and reinstalling the different heater components.The heaters should be inspected and repaired by an Espar trained Technician, as follows:
1. Check all electrical connections from the heater to the batteries. Check for wear and abrasion along the length of the harnesses. Repair or replace the harness whenever the harness insulation is broken or damaged. Check the battery connections. Clean any corrosion at the terminals. Replace the battery terminals if the corrosion is severe. Check the fuse for corrosion and the correct rating.
2. Check all clamps and hoses. Replace as required.
3. Check the condition of the exhaust system. Check for holes and breaks in the exhaust piping. Replace the exhaust as necessary.
4. Check the fuel pump filter ‐ clean or replace it as necessary. For heaters with external fuel pumps, ensure that the mounting angle of the fuel pump is in between 15‐35o. An incorrectly mounted fuel pump may lead to excessive carbon issues. Check the fuel lines for possible leaks, loose clamps, etc. Once the entire fuel system has been checked and issues, if any, are corrected, it is advisable to do a fuel quantity check.
5. Check and clear clogged weep holes on the side of the heater body. Look for any indication of coolant leakages. If leakage is suspected then remove the cover with water pump assembly and inspect and replace “O” rings on the water pump housing. Closely inspect the heater waterjacket for leakages and replace the “O” ring between waterjacket and heat exchanger. If the waterjacket is cracked, replace it.
6. Remove and replace the glow pin screen. Make sure that the new screen is installed correctly as outlined in the repair manual for the heater.
7. Remove and check the glow pin. If it shows signs of dissimilar colour or if the glow pin is in any way distorted, replace it.
8. The coolant pump should be removed and the impeller checked for damage. Any dirt or metal particles on the impeller magnet should be removed and the cavity in the pump should also be cleaned. Please Note: coolant pumps are not covered by warranty if the vehicle’s coolant system is excessively contaminated. Refer to Technical Circular 250.
9. Remove the flame tube and check the condition of the flame tube end. The flame tube should be light brown in colour with no excessive carbon at the end of the flame tube. Check for carbon build up on the burner “nose” at the cold end of the flame tube. Any carbon covering the air slots should be removed. Check the inside of the heat exchanger and scrape any loose carbon out from between the fins in the heat exchanger. Re‐install the flame tube replacing all gaskets.
10. Re‐assemble the heater and test operation. The heater should be bench tested for 15‐20 minutes before returning it to the vehicle.
11. Regardless of the season, run the heater every month for a minimum period of 15 minutes. This will help the heater burn away any combustion residue in the burner chamber and prevent corrosion in the waterjacket and decay of “O” rings.
Preventative Maintenance procedures – see below to ensure all your Eberspaecher heaters perform as expected.
Airtronic Heaters Preventative Maintenance
Carbon Build up – How to check and remove
Arctic Traveler Canada is an MSD (Master Distributor) for Eberspaecher productsand a technical leader actively involved in projects driving the mobility of tomorrow. Call 1-800-295-4156 for more information about mobile heating solutions.